• September 21Picture Day is Wednesday, September 23, 2015.

• September 21Senior Award Night is May 25, 2016 at 7:15 p.m.

2017 East Pennsboro Mini-Thon

Maddie Garlinger, Reporter

East Penn High School Mini-THON had another success year! All together the students raised  27,624.42 dollars for the 4 Diamonds Fund. Throughout the school year the students went canning, canvassing and even caroling to help raise awareness for pediatric cancer. This year the directors worked harder than ever to think of new ideas that will continually help to involve the community in the event. So much time was put into making the event a success.

This year many new ideas and events were added. Fundraisers that were added this year included the Mr. EP Pageant, a breakfast with Santa and a Mini Mini-THON held at East Penn Elementary. There were also new events the night of THON. These included 9 Square in the Air, Nitro-ball, Zumba, basketball and the sports pep rally. 9 Square in the Air, Zumba and the pep rally were big hits with the student body and are guaranteed activities for next year’s THON.  

So much work was put in by Troy and all the directors of Mini-THON. They were all proud to exceed the total of last years THON. Many students and teachers helped with the events to make them a huge success and the directors would like to thank them all. They would also like to especially thank Mr. Stutor for making the event possible.